We are looking to recruit a Residential Support Worker for our 2 bed home in Cannock, to provide person-centred 1:1 support for young adults with learning disabilities.
This ideal candidate will work with us in providing a safe living environment for the young adults in our care to develop and progress.
The role will consist of; community support; be willing and able to participate in any daily activities e.g. swimming, attending the gym, hikes, bowling etc. Personal care needs where required, along with any further daily living tasks
What we are looking for from you:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT literate.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Caring and approachable nature.
- Willingness to learn and undertake further training and development.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with external agencies.
- Ability to safeguard and promote the company's values and ethos.
NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is desired for this post and previous experience with learning disabilities care is essential.
Typical work hours would be; 9am/3pm start, 10pm finish with sleep-in (£30 per sleep-in)