Dolphin Personnel are currently looking for a Registered Manager, to join our growing team, who has exceptionally high standards and will ensure the home meets the standards set by the regulatory body whilst also providing the highest quality of care and support to the Children and Young People in our care.
This is a private company based in the Walsall area, specialising in the care of Children between the ages of 8-18, with EBD needs and their home is registered to care for 3 Young People.
* Preferable but not essential QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
* Experience in a senior role
* Competent IT skills
* Your own transport and Full UK Driving License
* Must have previously been OFSTED rated “GOOD” and above
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensuring the staff team understand their job roles and responsibilities and their accountability, and that staff feel supported by the management, and feel valued.
* Develop and sustain effective working relationships with the local community, colleagues and other agencies so as to promote collaborative working and partnerships.
* To fully comply with the homes Statement of Purpose and be responsible for ensuring this document is kept up to date.
The pay rate of this position will be between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on previous experience
To apply for this position please apply online,
If you are considered suitable for this position you will receive an application pack.
Once this has been completed and returned to us, we will send it off to the client for consideration
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year