We are seeking a highly-skilled, motivated and experienced Foster Care Registered Manager.
This is a new registration and an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of this thriving and exciting care organisation.
The role will demand effective operational and strategic management skills in order to promote a high-level delivery of services in supporting vulnerable children and young people.
The role will be developing and managing all aspects of fostering resources in this region.
- Involvement in strategic planning, business development and contribution to business plans;
- Researching opportunities for improving services or new initiatives to aid business growth;
- Regular meetings with Local Authority managers, developing and maintaining good working relationships;
- Being responsible for the professional development of social work practice and line management responsibility to the team covering the 24/7 operation.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Proven management skills, leadership and experience in a multi-site role;
- Experience in a management role in fostering;
- The skills and confidence to drive business forward;
- An ability to turn ideas into practical workable solutions;
- Appropriate Social Work and management qualifications;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have good IT skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary depending upon qualifications and experience and a full range of benefits.