We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join our growing team, for a 4 Bedded Children's Home in the Bilston area.
MUST HOLD LVL 5 LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
The home is Ofsted registered to care for 4 Children/Young People with Learning Disabilities/ASD.
Starting salary £35,000 and £37,000 with £3,000 bonus, when the home is at full capacity with 4 young people
* Must have exceptionally high standards and will ensure the home meets the standards set by the regulatory body whilst also providing the highest quality of care and support to the children and young people in our care.
* Successful candidate must hold the QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent and have competent IT skills and access to your own transport.
* Holding the Level 3 in Children and Young People is preferred but not essential to the role.
* Must also have previous experience within a Children’s Residential setting within a managerial role and have previously been Ofsted rated “GOOD” and above.
* To manage the home on a day-to-day basis ensuring it is compliant in meeting all relevant legislative and contractual requirements, including the health and educational needs of young people.
* Coach, support and develop a staff team, including supervision, to maximise their performance and ensure high standards of care and that contractual and inspection framework requirements are met.
* Identify resourcing needs and the ongoing selection, training and development of staff to ensure service delivery is optimised and relevant standards are met.
* Ensuring the staff team understand their job roles and responsibilities and their accountability, and that staff feel supported by the management, and feel valued.
* Develop and sustain effective working relationships with the local community, colleagues and other agencies so as to promote collaborative working and partnerships.
* To fully comply with the homes Statement of Purpose and be responsible for ensuring this document is kept up to date.
A Full UK Driving License and own transport is essential for this post, as the Registered Manager will be required to attend offsite reviews and meetings.
This position is Monday-Friday, but the occasional weekend may be required to meet the young people's needs with meetings, appointments etc.
Please apply online if you are suitable
Or submit your CV on our website
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year