Dolphin Personnel are looking for a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Deputy Manager for our client in the Sutton Coldfield area.
Our client specialise in the care of children between the ages of 8-18, with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
This home is Ofsted registered to care for 3 young people and are currently all rated as “GOOD”.
Rate of pay will be £10.00 per hour
* Must have Level 3 NVQ in Children & Young People
* Must have Full UK Driving License
* Experience working with a Children’s Residential setting in a similar role with EBD experience
* Knowledge of the Quality Care Standards that govern Children’s settings
*Providing high quality of care to the children residing at the home.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Supporting the Registered Manager in ensuring a therapeutic environment is developed and maintained within the home
* Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager to plan, manage and run shifts competently
* Completing and maintaining administrative records as required by the home
* Developing and maintaining professional working relationships
PLEASE NOTE candidate must be able to do sleep-ins and work hours are across 7 days
If you would like to apply for this role then please apply online or call us on 0843 289 5278
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.00 /hour