Dolphin Personnel are looking for Children’s Residential Support Workers for one of our homes in the Sittingbourne area of Kent. The home is a 3 bed with boys only between the ages of 8 and 15 with EBD.
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
Up to 3 Sleeps in Duty a week: £40.00 per sleep; Overtime and extra sleeps in available
Full Time (40 hours per week) Additional:
- Supporting children in their day to day routines
- Providing a positive role model for the children
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships
- Encourage and motivate children to develop life skills and participate in a range of leisure activities and social opportunities which offer positive challenges within a safe environment.
- Be flexible on your working hours
- Driving License is essential
- Motivated and committed individuals, with a calm approach
- Team players with the ability to use their own initiative
- Positive role model to children in our care
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who is able to react calmly in stressful situations and deal with difficult and challenging behaviours.
- Be prepared to work early, late, evening shifts, weekends (including sleep ins) on a rota basis.
- Be highly motivated to develop and maintain relationships with children and their families and engage with all other agencies involved in children's lives
- Carry out direct work with children in our care, including key-working and generally taking an active part in their daily lives and activities
- Hold or be willing to achieve a QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care with Children and Young People.
If you would like to apply for this role then please apply online or call us on 0843 289 5278
Or submit your CV http://www.dolphin-personnel.org/submit-your-cv/