Children’s Residential Support Worker – Wolverhampton
Dolphin Personnel are currently looking for a Children’s Residential Support Worker to join our growing team in the Wolverhampton area.
The company specialises in children’s care between the ages of 8-18 and have a 3 bed with EBD needs.
- Experience working in a residential setting and preferably EBD experience
- Holds a Level 3 NVQ in Childcare or Young people
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License
- Must have a good knowledge of Quality Care Standards for Children’s Residential settings
- The ability to provide a high quality of care of the children residing in the home
- Supporting young people in their day to day routines
- Completing and maintaining administrative records as required by the home
- Providing a positive role model
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships
You will be working 162 hours per month (times to be discussed)
If you would like to apply for this role then please apply online or call us on 0843 289 5278
Or submit your CV to http://www.dolphin-personnel.org/submit-your-cv/