Children's Residential Support Worker - Stoke on Trent
- Salary £18,500 to £21,500
- Location Stoke on Trent
- Time Permanent
- Created 01-10-2019
Children’s Residential Support Worker
Stoke On Trent
£18,500 to £21,500
We are looking for a Children’s Residential Support Worker to join our growing team in Stoke on Trent for a children’s residential home.
This candidate must have sound knowledge of the Quality Care Standards that govern Children’s Residential settings and have the skills and qualities needed in providing the high quality of care to the children residing at the home.
The company specialises in the care of children between the ages of 8-18, with learning disabilities and extra behavioural difficulties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting young people in their day-to-day routines
- Completing and maintaining administrative records as required by the home
- Providing a positive role model for the young people
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
This position requires sleep-ins and work hours are across 7 days
Shifts will typically be 8am to 8pm (plus sleep inns)
Providing personal care may be required with this position due to the needs of some of the Children/Young People in our care
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License
- Must hold a Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Children & Young People
- Have a flexible and supportive approach
- Have the ambition, drive and passion to help young people
- Be able to establish a rapport with individuals and build supportive relationships
Free DBS check
24 hour shift rota / working one day in three
Comprehensive induction and training
Work with a rewarding and supportive team.
Salary between £18,500 - £21,000 depending on experience and training
Please call 01543 226180 or apply online