Dolphin Personnel are looking for Children’s Residential Support Workers for one of our homes in the Liverpool area.
The home is a maximum 4 bed for young people with EBD
£7.85 to £8.50 dependant on the Level 3 NVQ being held.
Up to 2 Sleeps in Duty a week: £50.00 per sleep;
Annual salary will be between £17,400 and £18,460
Shifts are normally 2/3 days in duration with sleep ins in between.
The role is permanent but hours are not fixed however you should receive roughly 130 hours per month.
- Uphold and promote the values and ethos of care assist
- Abide by all policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate levels of supervision at all times as specified in the care plan
- Encourage the young person in good standards of self care including health and hygiene
- Promote independence including budgeting, cooking, shopping, cleaning and home maintenance
- Support the young person in their education by taking interest in their work and assisting
- Engage the young person in interesting and informative activities inside and outside the home
- Contribute to the maintenance of the home in a habitable and homely state
- Attend and contribute to regular supervision
- To advocate on behalf of the young person and to ensure their reviews are represented
- To work in a one to one setting having sole responsibility for the young person
- To undertake holidays and/or projects with young people as required
- Full UK Driving License required
- NVQ Level 3 Children & Young People desired but not essential
- Motivated and committed individuals, with a calm approach
- Team players with the ability to use their own initiative
- Positive role model to children in our care
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be prepared to work early, late, evening shifts, weekends (including sleep ins) on a rota basis
- Carry out direct work with children in our care, including key-working
If you would like to apply for this role then please apply online or call us on 0843 289 5278
Or submit your CV http://www.dolphin-personnel.org/submit-your-cv/