Children's Registered Manager - Sutton Coldfield
- Salary £38,000 to £40,000
- Location Sutton Coldfield
- Time Permanent
- Created 12-03-2020
This Children's Home Registered Manager position is for a private company based in the Sutton Coldfield area, where they specialise in the care of children between the ages of 8-18, with emotional, behavioural difficulties and is Ofsted registered to care for 3 young people.
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join our growing team, who has previous experience of working with Children’s Residential within a similar role and preferably with EBD experience, who also holds an NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management and also a Full UK Driving Licence.
Someof the responsibilities and duties expected of the manager are; maintain exceptionally high standards, provide leadership, support and direction to their team. The successful candidate will also need to be able to work with professionals and from a wide range of external agencies.
The successful applicant will need to have had -
- Experience within Children’s services with demonstrable leadership experience in managing teams for at least two years in a residential setting.
- A level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management, or equivalent is essential.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Acts as applicable to Children’s homes.
- Experience of Ofsted inspections and the regulatory regime.
- Children/Young Person assessment skills including risk assessment.
- Ability and experience of lead service development.
- Full UK driving licence is required.
Safer Recruitment and DBS checks are carried out before an offer of employment is made.