Dolphin Personnel are currently looking for a Registered Manager to join our growing team in the South East area of London.
The home is a 6 bed EBD for children and young people between the ages of 11 and 18 with an Ofsted rating of "GOOD".
- Must Hold a level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Must have a minimum of 5 years residential childcare experience and 2 years in a senior role
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License
- Must have a good knowledge of Quality Care Standards for Children’s Residential settings
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring the staff team understand their job roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring the staff team feel supported and valued by management
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with the local community and colleagues
- Completing and maintaining administrative records as required by the home
- Fully comply with the homes Statement Of Purpose and be responsible for updating it
You will be expected to work flexibly including weekends, evenings and on occasion, the young people’s holidays. You will also be required to work on call.
The salary for this position will be between £33k and £37k depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role then please apply online or call us on 0843 289 5278
Or submit your CV http://www.dolphin-personnel.org/submit-your-cv/