Children's Home Assistant Manager
- Salary £10.00 per hour
- Location Sutton Coldfield
- Time Full Time
- Created 08-03-2019
Dolphin Personnel are looking for a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Assistant Manager for our client in the Sutton Coldfield area.
Our client specialise in the care of children between the ages of 8-18, with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
This home is Ofsted registered to care for 3 young people and are currently all rated as “GOOD”.
Rate of pay will be £10.00 per hour
- Must have Level 3 NVQ in Children & Young People
- Must have Full UK Driving License
- Experience working with a Children’s Residential setting in a similar role
- EBD experience desirable
- Knowledge of the Quality Care Standards that govern Children’s settings
- Providing high quality of care to the children residing at the home.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Registered Manager in ensuring a therapeutic environment is developed and maintained within the home
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager
- To plan, manage and run shifts competently
- Completing and maintaining administrative records as required by the home
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships
Applicants MUST be able to do sleep-ins and work hours are across 7 days
To apply for this position please apply online or submit your CV http://www.dolphin-personnel.org/submit-your-cv/