Residential care is a demanding business, and presents particular challenges for new entrants because of the regulatory environment in which they must operate. Organisations seeking registration with OFSTED are expected to have policies, procedures and documentation in place setting out how aspects of their business are to be run. The standards must meet the Care Act, Health and Social Care Act 2008, Children's Homes Regulations 2015 and Care Standards Act 2000 and any other associated regulations.
We can provide:
- Statement of Purposes
- Job descriptions of staff and employment contracts
- Staff personnel information, including all necessary documentation required during the recruitment process and subsequent employment
- Staff Induction and Training Plans
- Organisation-specific Employee Handbooks
- Code of Conduct
- Service User documentation including the initial assessment and subsequent risk assessments, care planning and consent for file inspection by OFSTED
- Quality Assurance
- Specific, custom written Policies and Procedures, covering the 9 regulations under Quality Standards framework.
- On-going Consultancy and support and advice